>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Long May You Run Revisited with Fred

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Long May You Run Revisited with Fred- As our follow-up lesson to our previous look at Long May You Run, we ran through the song with along with the original recording. Fred had it mostly down, but when we tried without the chart he had a bit of trouble in a particular spot. This led into a discussion about common formats that songwriters use, particularly chord patterns in a 16-measure, country-style progression.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... -fred.html

thereshopeyet

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks

willem

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 am

Long may you run Fred,,well you must get on time to the service.

Fred

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Hope and Willem...

Thanks for dropping by! As always, these are great deal of fun and there are great takeaways for me as Neil breaks down the theory and lesson so very well. One of these days, I'll need to get a complete song up here!

Fred

willem

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Fred wrote:
Hope and Willem...

Thanks for dropping by! As always, these are great deal of fun and there are great takeaways for me as Neil breaks down the theory and lesson so very well. One of these days, I'll need to get a complete song up here!Fred

Thats right,,we expect that but no presure.. you could do an Elvis song,,,bleu Christmas??? nice bass walks before hitting the chords

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic