>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Chord Solo - Ain’t No Sunshine

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
dtaylor

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Playing this has given me that feeling of giddiness and butterflies that I haven't had in while from learning something new, I just laugh to myself having played it because of the pleasure overload, anyone else get that feeling or is it just me?? :-)

sbutler

Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 pm

dtaylor wrote:
Playing this has given me that feeling of giddiness and butterflies that I haven't had in while from learning something new, I just laugh to myself having played it because of the pleasure overload, anyone else get that feeling or is it just me?? :-)
Oh I got it. I got it bad.

willem

Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:31 pm

sbutler wrote:
dtaylor wrote:
Oh I got it. I got it bad.

YEAH(deep tone)..lol

slinger

Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 pm

dtaylor wrote:

I know I know I know I know I know
.....I can't leave this one alone

unclewalt

Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Just FYI, this lesson is nearly impossible to find on the lessons page, I guess because of how it was named. After hunting it down, I have favorited it, but I don't want to deprive future members of its goodness. It's under Guitar Instrumentals, with the name "Chord Solo - Ain't No Sunshine. No mention of Withers. Under his name is only the campfire version.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic