>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Please Come Home For Christmas with Fred

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Since we came out with a lesson for his song this year it seemed appropriate to visit it with Fred. We went over thoughts on strumming and counting the changes, as well as ways to improve very quick chord changes.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... -fred.html

willem

Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi Fred,,nice song,,hope everyone is home for christmas and have a nice time.

Willem

Fred

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks Willem,

Still very much a work in progress to incorporate the playing and vocals, but it's one my favorite holiday songs. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Fred

willem

Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Fred wrote:
Thanks Willem,

Still very much a work in progress to incorporate the playing and vocals, but it's one my favorite holiday songs. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Fred

Yes but you can manage that I think,,its amazing what we all put in our brains and translate it to our fingers and voice...and you never know what Neil is asking,

Willem

Fred

Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 pm

So very true, Willem. We did that right out of the gate and I was pleased that I got through the words of the song, despite getting tangled on chord changes and a few rough spots vocally. I'll have to do a "re-visit" on this over time....practice, practice, practice!

Fred

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic