>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Nothing Else Matters with Paris

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Paris is a high-school aged student who I have been working with for a few years. Her main interests are bands like Blink 182 and singers like Joan Jett. She had recently gotten inspired to learn Metallica’s Nothing Else Matters. In this lesson we start talking about it for the first time. We break down the intro, note-by-note. By the end she was interested in getting the chord progression down as I played the main guitar part, a very important aspect of really understanding the inner workings of any song.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... paris.html

willem

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Paris that was awesome,cool,,you got that pat in notime..this song has a great sound,, I think you gonna inspire many youngsters and oldsters(if that is a word),,a view day's back i thought to revist this song 'cos I pulled of a note by accident and recognice it,,,now I'm sure I go back on it with this bonus on the lesson,,great tips,,thanks

Willem an old man from the Dutch but feeling young here...

lueders

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Nice Job Paris! Thanks for letting us sit in on this one! Still, a very big fan of these Fly On The Wall segments...thanks for doing them Neil!

Hydroman52

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Paris,

Thanks for sharing your lesson with all of us. You have a full plate for the week with this one, but it looks like you catch on quickly and should have this down pat for your next lesson.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic