>> Newest Target members only lesson - Lonely People and Yearly Review with Fred

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

This was Fred's first lesson in the New Year (2012). We spent a little time looking back at past progress and forward to goals for the year, then got into some tips on the quick changes in the instrumental section of Lonely People. This mostly had to do with quick barre chord changes. We then reviewed some songs we hadn’t visited in quite a while, including Layla and Still The Same.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... -fred.html

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Thanks

willem

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Hey Fred,,glad your back,,well music and guitar wise that is,,,nice tips on the comfort binders,,well ''still the same'' can be put in binder 1 !! thanks remembering me too to that great tune,,I must say while I worked on ''imagine'' today I can say my F is very improved with the time being here.Looking forward to your fingerpickin stuff...well I look forward to all the stuff..

Have a great year..

Willem

Fred

Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Dermot and Willem...

Thanks for looking in. I'm looking forward to 2012 FOTW's and really appreciate the words of encouragement, because as we know sometimes the wheels of progress can slow a bit.

Best wishes for a great 2012!

Fred

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic