>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Cannonball - Damien Rice

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Cannonball is a song by Damien Rice from his first album *O.*It consists of a gentle strumming pattern picking out a subtle melody as the main background. This lesson goes over a simplified chord progression as well as the more complex ways that Damien played it on the album and in subsequent live performances.

Enjoy this Level 6 lesson.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

dtaylor

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 pm

OK stop everything! I have to learn this!

Neil your guitar sounds magical with those ephemeral tones floating in and out, it doesn't even need a vocal.
Thanks again for the Damien Rice stuff, a lot of people have just been made very happy.

Dean

lueders

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 pm

YAAAAAY!!! Yipeeeee!! Whoot WHoot!!

Yep, I am one of those people, Dean! I have sat & tried to figure this out on my own quite a few times. (And never got it just right, or even the whole thing.) Now I don't have to.
Very excited to get home and tear into this.

I have to say that when the Damien Rice, package comes out for purchase...it will be the only one of it's kind anywhere. He has a pretty strong fan base too. And let's face it, you can't find accurate lessons for: college radio stuff , contemporary folk, or indie artists anywhere online So where do all those rabid Damien Rice fans go to learn the right way to play these songs? Right here...of course.

Awesome, Awesome!!

Thanks Neil!

Cori

tombo1230

Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 am

I put this up recently as a recommend a lesson, so I am a happy guy! I've wanted to learn this since I heard it, it's just a brilliant tune.
Thanks Neil! YES! B) :cheer:

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic