>> Newest Target members only lesson - Marcy Playground Songs with Jacob

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Jacob is a teenage student who has been taking lessons with me for 4-5 years. He has a very good ear and we spend many lessons listening to songs he likes and figuring them out. Sometimes he needs very little help from me but I usually manage to sneak in a bit of theory and suggestions as far as things to pay attention to. This week we got into some songs by Marcy Playground, St. Joe On The School Bus, Sherry Fraser, A Cloak Of Elvenkind and Gone Crazy.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... jacob.html

lueders

Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Marcy Playground?! No-way, I wore that album out in the mid-late nineties. I remember all thos songs. Sherry Frazier was a good tune! St Joe was kinda upbeat if I remember right. And I actually thought those songs were much better than the big hit single: S-- And Candy.

Crazy, you never know what is coming around the corner in this place...

Cori

lueders

Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm

I just watched this whole thing...This was really entertaining to watch! Thanks for letting us eavesdrop, Jacob. Really fun. I had never really thought about playing these Marcy Playground numbers but this was a nice reminder about some forgotten songs...and thanks to you and Neil. You fellas pretty much taught a lesson on these songs. Thanks!!

I finally remembered the "Going Crazy" tune after I heard you doing it...it might be the neatest of the bunch. Thanks Again!

Cori

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Thanks

thereshopeyet

Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 am

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic