>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Day After Day - Badfinger

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Day After Day was written by Pete Ham and was one of their biggest hits, appearing on their third album Straight Up. It featured Pete playing some slide guitar along with George Harrison.This lesson covers the rhythm guitar parts, the main slide solo, and the piano fills, or tags, which separated each verse.

Enjoy this Level 6 lesson.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

sws626

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to Neil and the TG team for this lesson. If you haven't checked it out yet, you definitely should. It's a beautiful song, of course, and the lesson is rich with challenges -- interesting timing, some awkward stretches, and a chance to play around with slide guitar. I'm having a great time with it.

-Stuart

willem

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Yes, I watched it now(6-2-2012) and yes a great lesson,,this fun,,real fun,,,I special like Neils singin,,I think JB lessons payed of,,,thank you Sir,,in England it means a lot,,when they call you Sir in the Dutch,,well you stand on both feets again,,I prefer for Neil the Englisch one,,thank you Sir.

Willem

sws626

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:43 pm

I've almost finished a reasonably good drum track for this song, if anyone is interested in backing for practice.

thereshopeyet

Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:13 am

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic