>>New Lessons Package - Lead Secrets: Triads

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a brand new streaming pack released.

This new lessons package Lead Secrets: Triads is valued at over $100 and right now we are offering lifetime access to these lessons for a limited time at $37.95. This video lesson series is expertly taught by Neil Hogan.

Lead Secrets: Triads is a component of our developing series of lessons on lead playing. It teaches you to think about your lead playing by using 3-string reductions of common, moveable chord shapes (E, A, and D) on the top three strings, as a basis for creating a second guitar part, as well as playing a solid lead. This is a completely different approach than practicing and memorizing scales and patterns. The lesson reviews major and minor scales, and chords in keys, and then clearly explains another way of improvising over a chord progression that is easy to follow and apply to any key.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-gu ... band=-4031

willem

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 pm

This is a awesome package and can add much on your guitarskills,,I followed this has a TARGET member and is just great,,for me they were all secrets,but i can sleep now..well not yet when I think a bout those lesson,,

W,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic