>>Updated Target and Pay Per Lesson addition - Madman Across the Water Chord Solo Parts - Elton John

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Madman Across The Water is another early lesson that featured an improvised play through segment at the beginning that was really beyond the scope of the lesson, or so we thought at the time. We have added two new segments that breakdown how to create your own Chord Solo similar to the original one. His includes tab to one way of doing this, as well as explanations of the concepts and techniques involved.

This is quite a bit more difficult than the original lesson so much patience and practice will be required. Enjoy.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... -john.html

dtaylor

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Thanks Neil, this is pure gold!

unclewalt

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:17 pm

So very, very happy to see this. (fyi, at this moment, the new tab isn't there yet.)

TGNeil

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Located and added.

unclewalt

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Got it, thanks. Wasn't rushing, just noting. Lord knows I now have at least 10 lessons to decide among as must-learn-now. And I can't really do more than two at a time.

unclewalt

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 am

I spent about an hour with this last night. As I expected, it's proving to be one of my favorite lessons here. Great song, of course, and so much fun to play. It's challenging without being something you have to spend weeks-per-measure on (though I like those lessons, too), and it allows all kinds of freedom to put your personal stamp on it, even while you're still learning. Great, great stuff.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic