>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Oh Well Part Two - Fleetwood Mac

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri May 18, 2012 10:34 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Oh Well Part Two is the second half of an interesting medley by Peter Green and Fleetwod Mac, and is from the 1970 album Then Play On. Oh Well Part One has been a part of the Target Program since the early days. Part Two is a completely different song, more of a classical guitar piece. It really needs to include an element of improvisation and the lesson goes over some ideas along those lines, as well as specifically what Peter played in the only known recorded version.

Enjoy this level 7 lesson.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

dtaylor

Fri May 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Neil your guitar never sounded so good, I'd pay good money for the recording of the play-through, just stunning.
It's a priviledge to watch someone at the height of their skill play so beautifully, and then we find out you were making it up as you went along...

Peter Green is a rare talent, thank you for making a small part of his genius so accessible.

Dean

thereshopeyet

Fri May 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Thanks

bigears

Sat May 19, 2012 10:29 am

Great lesson will tie in very well with O Welll part 1, witch I also can't play yet.

cosmicmechanic

Sun May 20, 2012 12:47 am

I had a look at the first section: "Play Through", and thought I'd simply post here: "TG ALERT: This performance will make you melt".

Then I jumped to last section "Bringing it Home". It's so subtle, you gotta step back and say "Hey, this seems classical, but these are actually licks !".

Pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic