>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Mood For A Day - Steve Howe/Yes

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
unclewalt

Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:47 pm

I'm revisiting this one, because I hadn't played it in years. I just noticed that in the preview video, especially at the very end of the playthrough, you can hear chirping birds that sound a LOT like the ones on Close to The Edge.

TGNeil

Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:37 am

unclewalt wrote:
I'm revisiting this one, because I hadn't played it in years. I just noticed that in the preview video, especially at the very end of the playthrough, you can hear chirping birds that sound a LOT like the ones on Close to The Edge.
Hey Walt,

Nice to hear from you and I'm glad to hear you have dug this up. The birds do spend a lot of time just outside the studio here and I tend to shoot stuff with the door open, figuring I am doing instructional videos and not making feature movies..

Neil

unclewalt

Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:02 pm

TGNeil wrote:
unclewalt wrote:
Hey Walt,

Nice to hear from you and I'm glad to hear you have dug this up. The birds do spend a lot of time just outside the studio here and I tend to shoot stuff with the door open, figuring I am doing instructional videos and not making feature movies..

Neil
I like the birds! They don't interfere or anything. I've picked most of this back up with minimal difficulty. The challenge: to get the glissandos (or whatever: the long single-note runs), especially the first one, which I never actually got to even the first time around.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic