>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Rolling In The Deep - Adele

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Rolling In The Deep is a fun guitar song from Adele’s album 21. It uses mostly power chords and barre chords, with a steady strumming pattern, and some syncopated changes and accents. The lesson is done in the key of Bm, which is the key where most of her live performances are even though the studio version was done in Cm. It also takes a short look at a more acoustic-based arrangement in the key of Am. There is a vocal lesson on this at TotallyVocals.com as well.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

silvermatter

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:41 pm

been waiting for this one…thanks!

suziko

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:07 pm

This was a fun lesson. I've been playing this just with open chords (Am- capo'd at the 3rd) for a while, but I really liked learning it with the power/barre chords. Now I just need to find someone who can sing it like Adele :)

Suzi

michelew

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 pm

suziko wrote:
This was a fun lesson. I've been playing this just with open chords (Am- capo'd at the 3rd) for a while, but I really liked learning it with the power/barre chords. Now I just need to find someone who can sing it like Adele :)

Suzi
Well I was definitely planning to look at this soon and now... I'm not waiting. Woo hoo!!!!!

Neil, it's cool that you've taught it in a couple of lower keys too. Fab!

Thanks, its a great song.

Michele

Edit: I had started looking at this song this a while ago. I must admit the barre chords put me off a little. I had definitely intended to get back to it. But, this lesson has been a great incentive to really learn it. It's so straightforward too. Neil you have such a great way of teaching that really instills confidence and makes songs accessible. That probably sounds silly since this song isn't hard. But, it's really true. Thanks.

On the subject of straightforward songs... I'd LOVE to see how you teach Lovesong.

tombo1230

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 am

Great lesson. :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic