>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - It’s All Over Now Baby Blue with Beaker

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Our long time Target member Beaker made a journey down from the Great Northwest (British Columbia to be precise), to take a few lessons at TG Central. This is our first lesson and we spent most of it on theory, particularly related to chord progressions and modes. It is broken up into four parts to be a bit more manageable for the viewers.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... eaker.html

thereshopeyet

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Neil and Beaker

Thanks lots for sharing this lesson.

beaker

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:48 pm

No, I brought that weather down to California from Canada. I tried to leave it behind , trust me, we had a very wet spring on the west coast of Canada but it must have followed me in the draft of the jet stream. ..... I'm pretty sure Neil was mad at me for bringing all that rain. ... Kidding. Beaker.

TGNeil

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:30 am

I don't think I blamed Beaker for bringing the weather with him (much), but the last time it rained in our part of Northern California on June 4 was 1778, according to records kept at the Santa Clara Mission, now Santa Clara University. This is all according to the reputable Father Junipero Serra.

Neil

PS. Of course even when it rains here we keep the doors and windows open, hence the calming sounds of the rain.

willem

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:51 am

Beaker man you have a musical brain and fingers you almost beat Neil..thx I have enjoyed it and you were so cool and relaxed...keep on jamming

Willem

thereshopeyet

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:02 am

Thanks

Hydroman52

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:30 am

This is an excellent lesson. Only wish that Beaker's guitar was turned so we could see the fretboard more. But I totally understand how it happens in the excitement in wanting to get to the lesson. I will be watching this a number of times in order to decipher some of the things that were discussed here. Thanks for sharing the lesson with us.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic