>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - More Than A Feeling - Boston

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
michelew

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:22 am

suziko wrote:
Just walk away, Dermot! :)
Too funny!

Down boy. Staaaaaaay. Staaaaaaaaay ... Oops that should be off, oooofffffff. Fooooooocus, fooooooocus. :)

thereshopeyet

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:30 am

Michelle, I'm Focusing..... honest..... Woof woof !!

:laugh: :laugh:

TGNesh

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:35 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thereshopeyet wrote:

Michelle, I'm Focusing..... honest..... Woof woof !!

:laugh: :laugh:

michelew

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:42 am

Walkies! I LOVE walkies! - K

I love running even more. - K

suziko

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:34 am

Those are all great choices, Jason! Both Hitch a Ride and Let Me Take You Home Tonight especially seem like they'd be well-suited to an acoustic lesson. I also really love Peace of Mind but that doesn't seem like as good of a choice for acoustic. But, honestly, the whole album is just so amazingly solid. I obviously knew it when I was younger but having rebought the album just made me realize how great it is. It's been in near constant rotation in the house!

Suzi

Music Junkie wrote:
sbutler wrote:
suziko wrote:
So I somehow missed this when it came out about a year ago. Just recently bought a used copy of the album (on vinyl) while at a used bookstore and have rediscovered what a great album it is, from beginning to end. Not a dud on it. I'm really enjoying working on this song now, especially the alternate picking in the intro/verses and the double-time strumming.

Thanks for this great lesson, Neil!! And I would LOVE to see more Boston songs!!

Suzi
Ok Suzi, which Boston song should be next on the list eh????Scott
I would agree on the MORE Boston topic... ;)

I would vote for anything off of that album, but "Hitch A Ride", "Long Time" and "Let Me Take You Home Tonight" all have some nice acoustic sounds in them.... B)

J

Music Junkie

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:10 am

Suzi: I could not agree more about the album. I know that I personally own the record (vinyl - bought new in the early 80's from The Warehouse when it was still around. Album was released in '76' but I was pretty young then....lol), have gone through 3-4 cassettes, still have the CD, and also have a digital copy on my hard drive. Albums like this one are true gems. Not a bad song on there, IMO... :)

suziko wrote:
Those are all great choices, Jason! Both Hitch a Ride and Let Me Take You Home Tonight especially seem like they'd be well-suited to an acoustic lesson. I also really love Peace of Mind but that doesn't seem like as good of a choice for acoustic. But, honestly, the whole album is just so amazingly solid. I obviously knew it when I was younger but having rebought the album just made me realize how great it is. It's been in near constant rotation in the house!

Suzi

Music Junkie wrote:
sbutler wrote:
suziko wrote:
Ok Suzi, which Boston song should be next on the list eh????Scott
I would agree on the MORE Boston topic... ;)

I would vote for anything off of that album, but "Hitch A Ride", "Long Time" and "Let Me Take You Home Tonight" all have some nice acoustic sounds in them.... B)

J

neverfoundthetime

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:28 pm

I would vote for anything off of that album, but "Hitch A Ride", "Long Time" and "Let Me Take You Home Tonight" all have some nice acoustic sounds in them....
Yes sir!

BTW Dermot, I use that Charlie Brown cartoon on every mental toughness course I teach when it comes to body language... used it this weekend.

thereshopeyet

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Chris Wrote:
I use that Charlie Brown cartoon on every mental toughness course I teach when it comes to body language... used it this weekend.
The future looks bleak too Chris.......

:( :(

thereshopeyet

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:31 am

Chris Wrote:
BTW Dermot, I use that Charlie Brown cartoon on every mental toughness course I teach when it comes to body language... used it this weekend.
You'll need to tell me more about your Mental Toughness course Chris.
Who do you do the course for and what do you teach?

:)

Here's another good cartoon I like......

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic