>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Mr. Soul - Neil Young

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
willem

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi Beaker can I offer you the notes on a G harmonica..

If you study the blow notes you see every 3 notes are the Gchord
if you study the draw notes then I geuss you can find some other chords

sometimes they use more holes then one,,what I !! know (told) a bout the harmonica is to serve the chords in the song and for some experiment in sound you blow or draw with some use of syllables such as Oh Oo or weeeeiiii(just as a example) you can invent your own sound or such...bending the notes is a blast..

for me I practice the harmonica not so much but I should 'cos it is such great instrument..

peleus

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Very nice work. I enjoyed the clip very well. I viewed it three times already. Keep up the good work.

thereshopeyet

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Willem Wrote:

G Harmonica Notes.

Click Image To Enlarge:

beaker

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Willem, thanks for the info regarding the G harmonica. Pretty interesting. I have to admit, I usually just totally wing it with the harmonica. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not.

Neil, thanks for the advice on the harmonica's. I tried the G and I really like that one. Then I tried the C and it did not seem to fit in as well, i'm going to stick the G.

Beaker.

willem

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:14 pm

beaker wrote:
Willem, thanks for the info regarding the G harmonica. Pretty interesting. I have to admit, I usually just totally wing it with the harmonica. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not.

Neil, thanks for the advice on the harmonica's. I tried the G and I really like that one. Then I tried the C and it did not seem to fit in as well, i'm going to stick the G.

Beaker.

Its just great to wing it (improv),,in the right key or notes that fits (cross harp?)...when I play it with friends I wing it too..just great...

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic