>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - The Story In Your Eyes with Fred

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:51 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Fred had been working on playing a little more recklessly, meaning less precision and a little sloppier for a more musical sound. The previous week we started with a bit of this Moody Blues classic and followed it up here.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... -fred.html

willem

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Well Fred like every song learning they become sometimes a long story,,how are you doing now on ''the story in your eyes'',,is it coming along now??

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Hey great going Fred... you're going to love this when you have it down pat! Such a great song to learn and great lesson on it.

sbutler

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Oh Fred, where art thou? Man you seemed to be somewhere else. But What I took from this lesson was how Neil helped you attack the song from different angles until you finally started pulling it together.
I was strumming right along with ya man. I love that intro, but never worked on it enough to be efficient. Now (thanks to your suffering) I'm getting closer.

Scott

Fred

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Willem, Time and Scott -

As always thanks for dropping in. Happy to say that this working itself out in the practice sessions and progress is being made!

Scott-

Maybe the focus and conversation I was having wiht myself to get my right and left hands working in unison was making for a distracted air about me :unsure: ...oh well.

Take care guys...

Best.

Fred

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic