>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Transitions - Here Comes The Sun with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Sandy can play almost complete versions of many songs but connecting the parts and measures can be a very difficult step. We have worked on a few songs where there are ‘stop signs’, places that frequently require a stop and restart. In this lesson we look at a couple transitions in The Beatles’ tune Here Comes The Sun.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... sandy.html

sbutler

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Excellent lesson Sandy and Neil. Now after several years of studying under Neil, this is one area that I find myself doing more and more. Isolating the measures or group of consecutive notes that really give me fits, and working on them in an isolated fashion.
There are some songs that have techniques that my fingers revolt on, but I'll whip them into shape someday. Although the ring finger is a stubborn bugger.

Scott

willem

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Sandy(don't know if you are here),,its always so cosy,,its blaa,blaa,blaa,,but constructief blaa,blaa,,I learned so much and gee Neil has really hawk eyes and know how to catch or deal with those faults...stay cosy..

Willem

familyman4

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:48 pm

I enjoyed this 27:42 FOTW lesson! It is so helpful to watch your lesson time with Neil. Thanks Sandy for sharing....

Bart

cosmicmechanic

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:05 pm

"Transitions - Here Comes The Sun with Sandy"

I can't help but notice that it's kinda special to see a thread with this in it's title appear on the day that hurricane/post-tropical storm Sandy hits the U.S.

thereshopeyet

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Transitions
Great FOTW..... looks familiar problem .
Thanks for the reminder.
Food For Thought.
Thanks Sandy
:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic