>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Take It To The Limit - The Eagles

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
jimcjimc

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Absolutely love 'Try and Love Again', and would love to hear and see your take on that transcription! :cheer: B) ;)

Music Junkie wrote:
What a great addition to the site.... I am another who loves the Eagles. I just finished working up a transcription for "Try and Love Again". This was next on my list.... Love it!.... B)

Music Junkie

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Absolutely love 'Try and Love Again', and would love to hear and see your take on that transcription! :cheer: B) ;)

Music Junkie wrote:
What a great addition to the site.... I am another who loves the Eagles. I just finished working up a transcription for "Try and Love Again". This was next on my list.... Love it!.... B)
Ness: I have recently relented to the fact that I am just going to be a poor player for a long time.... B) I can muddle through campfire versions of a lot of songs, but I just can't find the time to practice sincerely, like I should. Thing is, I am o.k. with that for now..... B) I still like to try and sound out a song that I love and be able to play along with the recording. Singing is just beyond my capabilities. Like I have mentioned before, I sound outstanding in my head, but it DOES NOT translate onto A/V....... :silly:

I love the solo in "Try and Love Again" as well. Simple but sweet..... :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic