>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Desperado - The Eagles

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Desperado is the title song from The Eagles second album. Glenn Frey and Don Henley wrote it with Glenn playing the piano. This guitar lesson is mostly a strumming one with the addition of transcribing the intro into a nice little guitar solo. There are basically two parts but each one is done a little differently each time, making a chord chart a little difficult to lay out. This is the first (and possibly only) time I have included a page with the chords over the words.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

willem

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Good lord..

EDIT: you got me in tears though you sang it an octave down,,really enjoyed it,,thx ,,pat on the back,,,so nice..

Willem

familyman4

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 pm

I love all of these Eagles songs you've been showing us lately! This piano song is one of my all-time favorites. I actually am surprised it is classified as a 4 level song. It seems harder than that. Maybe because when trying to sing it, it gets really high? Anyway, thanks again for another fantastic song in the lesson pool!

Have a great week and keep em coming ;)

Bart

thereshopeyet

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Neil

Thanks

Dermot

tombo1230

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm

This is a great run of Eagle songs Neil. I just get settled on learning one and another great one appears the following day. I think I will just have to learn them all. Totally confused! :blink: :)

Keep up the good work, the saying........ 'spoilt for choice,' was meant for such an occasion. :)

Tom N.

AcousticAl

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 pm

One of my favourite songs.. AND the chords over the words in the chart??

My birthday's not til September, Neil!

;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic