>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Change Partners - Stephen Stills

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Change Partners is a Stephen Stills song from his second solo album, released in 1971. The song only uses three chords and a few variations, but includes parts in different time signatures. This lesson shows a very basic way to play it as well as a more complicated version that requires muting some of the higher strings to bring out a moving melody line.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

tovo

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:53 pm

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This brings back súch fun childhood memories!!!! :laugh: :cheer:

When I was a little kid, my dad used to play and sing this, and every time when he got to the second verse he sang: 'Na na na na na....and don't get too close', he kept singing that line like that for years and years, haha! :laugh: :laugh: He just didn't bother to look up the lyrics. At one point when I was a teenager I think, I did so myself and told him the exact words of course, well we obviously had a great laugh about it! :lol: Actually I often still bring back that memory whenever I see him and we talk about music, it was just toooooooo funny! :laugh:

In any way, I've always loved the song and I'll take Neil's lesson over any one else for that matter! :cheer:

Thanks Neil!!

Ness

familyman4

Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 pm

I have been listening to more satelite radio these days and on a station called "The Bridge", they started playing this song a couple of weeks ago. I've heard it several times now and really like it. How ironic to have a new lesson on it here at TG. :)

Thanks Neil...

thereshopeyet

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:56 am

Neil

Another great lesson.

Dermot

willem

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 am

Looks like a great lesson for clean melody..

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic