Contact info for this site? EMAIL?

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
zuben

Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:14 pm

I cannot find an email address on your site. I am disappointed. I paid for CRAZY ON YOU and the Intro is another $15?? After the intro, the song is simple. I have Nancy Wilsons video on the intro but as she says, she plays it differently every time. She also doesn't complete it. I usually look at 3 or 4 ways of playing a riff and work on my own. I looked hard at your page and the intro is there but you call it Silver Wheels. It isn't. I have the original vinyl and the song is CRAZY on YOU. Looking again, UNDER crazy on you is Siler Wheels and in ( ) is intro. A tad misleading?

I was going to check out your version on AMY but knowing the song, is it going to be $15, $15 and $15? Fallin in and out of love, intro riff and then the song?

buddy

Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:50 pm

You gotta click on support to get in touch.

Sorry to hear you're dissapointed, still TG is far from misleading.

sbutler

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Although I've been a big fan and follower of this site almost since its inception, I too was a little confused about the Silver Wheels being a different song than Crazy on you. In fact going to the Album "Dream Boat Annie" (I belive) they are listed as two separate songs. NOT one being the intro to the other. As a target member, it didn't matter to me because I can access everything anyway. So as Vanessa said, simply go to the Support area and follow up from there.

As for Pure Prairie League, there is only one song under that band name, and it is ALL of Amy. Intro, song and a finish. Don't loose hope. No one gives as much detail in a lesson as Neil. Its not a song learning site as much as it is a place to learn how to play a guitar. There is a big difference in those two statements.

Scott

tgjameela

Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi Zuben,

I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with your first lesson.

I received and replied to your ticket earlier today, but have not heard anything back. Please let me know if you got my reply so we can remove this thread, I will also send you an email directly to ensure that we can get everything worked out.

Thank you much!
Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic