>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Here, There & Everywhere -Lesson 3 w/ Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Sandy and I have been working on this Beatles tune trying to cover a few different approaches and angles. This week we looked at my arrangement from a CD I did many years ago and took what we could from it as well as looked at ways of making it her own.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... sandy.html

thereshopeyet

Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Neil and Sandy

Your here, there and everywhere !!

Thanks for sharing another great FOTW.

:laugh: :laugh:

Lesson 1

Lesson 2

sbutler

Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Sandy, I can feel your pain. I've been working on this song right along with you, and even though I have that old familiar melody etched indelibly in my brain, I have a hard time keeping the correct timing when I try to play it. As Neil says, and I'm starting to see , this is a more difficult song than I thought it was.

Some of the "foundation stuff" Neil mentioned, I've been working on now for 4 years with no improvement. So I don't know if I will have defined limitations for the rest of my life or not, but he makes some things look really easy, that just don't work for me.

But hey, I ain't a quitter, so I'll just keep practicing when I can. Maybe one day I'll get it.

Thanks Sandy and Neil for sharing yet another episode in the continuing saga of Neil trying to teach us how to play a guitar so we can then play songs with them. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic