>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Wild Horses #2 with Matt F.

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

This lesson was one week after Wild Horses #1 and we made another video which showed quite a bit of progress. Matt had really been playing Wild Horses exclusively and ignoring some of the other songs we had started with. After a pretty good run-through of Wild Horses I asked him to tackle the neglected songs. We went into Tequila Sunrise and Brown Eyed Girl and he was surprised that they came back so quickly and relatively smoothly. I pointed out that once you have good strumming technique and can change chords smoothly, you could play thousands of songs that just follow different chord progressions. This was proved when we looked at Bob Seger’s Still The Same for the very first time.

Enjoy!

http://totallyguitars.com/target-songs/ ... tt-f-.html

familyman4

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:19 pm

I watched all 3 segments and really enjoyed the excitement!

Thanks again for sharing...

sbutler

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:27 pm

A lesson for all of us to just sit back a remember that this stuff is FUN FUN FUN. Matt just found it.

Scott

tombo1230

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 pm

A real joy to watch this video. I watched all three parts with a big smile on my face. This is amazing progress Matt, well done, you are playing guitar and making music!

A'int life sweet? :) :)

Tom N.

Hydroman52

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:16 am

........ and THAT'S the way it's done! Good work, Matt.

Hydroman52

willem

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Can't wait till you learn a few other chords and nail a few other songs,,this fun,,,big smiiiiiiiilllle..

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic