>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Wild Horses #5 with Matt F.

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:54 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

This lesson is the morning of the evening he will be playing Wild Horses for his wife. He has had enough of the sneaking around and is really ready for this to come out in the open. We run through the tune and all goes well. This gives us a chance to focus on some other problems, namely the intro to Still The Same. We agonize through the strumming pattern for the second measure and finally it clicks. Next week- the final report!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... tt-f-.html

thereshopeyet

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Great Stuff Matt

Keep up the great lessons......

Neil's right your enthusiasm is infectious !!!

Click Image To Enlarge:

familyman4

Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:30 am

Thanks for letting us ride along on this journey with you! I hope the evening performance was everything you wanted it to be... There is nothing like working really hard on a special song project and then finally getting to that day of performance. Fun stuff.

Bart

bazzaspain

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:28 pm

It's been enjoyable watching this unfold and especially as Wild Horses is one of my all time favourite tunes

I'm wondering if there's any chance Neil would be so kind as to tab out his lead on that, I've been trying to follow it but it's too quick for me to see what exactly is happening and dfespite my best efforts at noodling around I can't seem to get it right and it's driving me crazy. well I guess I was already crazy so maybe just a little bit more

willem

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm

bazzaspain wrote:
It's been enjoyable watching this unfold and especially as Wild Horses is one of my all time favourite tunes

I'm wondering if there's any chance Neil would be so kind as to tab out his lead on that, I've been trying to follow it but it's too quick for me to see what exactly is happening and dfespite my best efforts at noodling around I can't seem to get it right and it's driving me crazy. well I guess I was already crazy so maybe just a little bit more

Yep that would be great,,,Neil told me to get down the chord progression first and then pick out some notes on the chords and see how it sounds,,then later try to get the vocal part in your head and experiment with it on the pickin till you get a sort of theme based on the vocal part but played on the strings,,I think the difficult part is to combine it smootly with little runs,,,

But a tab written out would be great..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic