>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Stormy Monday - Allman Brothers

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri May 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

This classic blues tune, written by T-Bone Walker, took on a jazzy feel in the hands of Bobby Blue Bland and guitarist Wayne Bennett, and passed into our world courtesy of Duane and Gregg Allman. It is an embellished 12-bar blues in 12/8 time and this lesson goes over the rhythm and progression, as well as a short look at the opening chords and a segment on Lead Tips. It is all barre chords, including 9th chords and an augmented turnaround.

Enjoy this level 6 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

haoli25

Fri May 10, 2013 4:55 pm

In addition to the tabs, this lesson should come with some TG printable cut-out sunglasses. What a great lesson, Neil. Thanks. I can already hear Tony and Willem playing this one.

Bill Image

willem

Sun May 12, 2013 2:42 am

haoli25 wrote:
In addition to the tabs, this lesson should come with some TG printable cut-out sunglasses. What a great lesson, Neil. Thanks. I can already hear Tony and Willem playing this one.

Bill Image

I agree,,its a lesson to my heart,,great chords,,only the 9th chords are sh..... well my third finger is,,will work on that but try some other fingering too...

Willem

This is also an favo,,,also an acoustic version like Big Bill Broonzy would be a great lesson

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic