>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Someone Like You - Adele

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
AcousticAl

Tue May 28, 2013 5:35 pm

How cool is this??

(and we can all say 'we knew her when'!)

Looking forward to checking this out!

skaladar

Tue May 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Okay so I am either a person who thrives on suspense or a glutton for punishment. Hmm, that needs an explanation. I was very tempted to go right to the play through before watching the entire lesson (or reading any comments) but instead I watched each lesson part in order. I guess I wanted to get the full impact of your entire lesson Ness. Half way through I was debating with myself whether or not you would sing the play through. On one hand singing adds so much to a lesson because you can better associate the lyrics with the various parts that were just covered. However, on the other hand with such a powerful instrument as you possess in your voice, I thought there might be a slight chance that singing could distract from the guitar playing details. I am so glad that I was proven wrong on the later.

That was a great inaugural lesson Ness. I look forward to many more to come … and please sing every chance you get :-)

♫ Ken ♫

thereshopeyet

Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Neil what a great lesson !

Credit goes to you for putting together these great lessons !!!

You are the best :ohmy:

Thanks Thanks Thanks !!!

:laugh: :laugh:

:woohoo:

Click To Enlarge Image:

NKenny

Tue May 28, 2013 7:45 pm

That was beautiful Vanessa, oh and the lesson was great too.

Kenny

tombo1230

Wed May 29, 2013 1:22 am

Great lesson Vanessa, you are a natural. I am learning this tune now, I won't be singing it for obvious reasons but I know someone who has done in the past. :)

I thought as well as beautiful playing, your vocal was the best I have heard from you and that is saying something. Very cool! B) :)

Your setup is very professional with the backdrop and the lighting and probably a new camera?

I look forward to your next lesson. :)

Tom N.

thereshopeyet

Wed May 29, 2013 6:09 am

Vanessa

Brilliant lesson, thanks.
There was a glitch in he broadcast upload yesterday, looked like Neil was giving this lesson !!!

You've Gotta watch the broadcast up loaders !!!

Vanessa's Coup d'état, eh?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Click To Enlarge Image:

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 29, 2013 8:50 am

Gosh.....you're áll are a bunch of SWEETIES!!! :kiss:

The singing, haha, well that wasn't easy, it was a stretch for me, but I'm really really delighted to hear that you've enjoyed it! :cheer:

Thanks everybody, the generous support means the world to me......!!

Ness

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 29, 2013 8:51 am

Dermot, you're a crazy funny man!! :laugh: :laugh:

thereshopeyet wrote:
Hey Vanessa

Brilliant lesson, thanks.
There was a glitch in he broadcast upload yesterday, looked like Neil was giving this lesson !!!

You've Gotta watch the broadcast up loaders !!!

Vanessa's Coup d'état, eh?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Click To Enlarge Image:

lmc831

Wed May 29, 2013 1:24 pm

I've not been logging in as much as I use to...I have another new passion, Photography, which has me busy. But, today I checked in to see what new lessons there were, and was very surprised and happy to watch Vanessa's Lesson! You did a great job Vanessa! I will be printing out this lesson and am looking forward to many more from you!

Lisa

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Gosh Lisa, how great to hear from you!! :) :) Been wondering if you're still out there (in TG-land). And yeah, photography, great passion as well, can imagine that it keeps you busy! ;) . Really good to hear you've enjoyed the SLY-lesson, after all it was you who turned me to this song (and Turning Tables), remember?!

All the best Lisa, thanks for dropping by and leaving me such a kind comment, really appreciate it! :)

Ness

lmc831 wrote:
I've not been logging in as much as I use to...I have another new passion, Photography, which has me busy. But, today I checked in to see what new lessons there were, and was very surprised and happy to watch Vanessa's Lesson! You did a great job Vanessa! I will be printing out this lesson and am looking forward to many more from you!

Lisa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic