>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Leader Of The Band - Dan Fogelberg

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:27 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

This emotional song from Dan Fogelberg’s 1981 album The Innocent Age has been a fingerpicker’s favorite since it was released. It also has been near the top of our Recommend A Lesson list for a very long time. This lesson goes over the progression and the picking details for all the parts, as well as the arrangement and thoughts on changing it up a bit.

Enjoy this level 6 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

Music Junkie

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:25 am

Neil:

Are you sleeping these days, or are you on 24hr shifts of making new lessons???? ;)

I have always loved this song, along with much of what Dan put out. Thanks for another gem. Now that I have a 12 string, I might have to request the title song to this same album.... B)

Jason

thereshopeyet

Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Neil

This looks like a great lesson.

It's a great song, thanks

Dermot

familyman4

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:15 pm

I've been playing this song for several years. It's a great Father's Day song too. Anyway, I suppose I will take the time to learn it correctly now :)

I will add that when trying to sing this song, I can get through the verses but the start of the chorus is a killer!!! I do not know how he sang that high. Wow...

Thanks Neil...
Bart

sbutler

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:27 pm

well I for one am happy as a pig in a puddle about this one. I know our man Chris will be pleased as
well.

Thanks Neil. If you see anon, tell him hey for me.
Scott

kentm

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:57 am

Thank you Neil, for donig one of Dan's songs. His work has been at the top of my Wishlist since joining Totally Guitars. I was glad to hear that you have more lessons in the pipeline, I'd be happy to see lessons from any of his early work especially; Souvenirs, Captured Angel, Netherlands.....(and I'd rhrow in "The Reach" too)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic