>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Photographs And Memories - Jim Croce

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Photographs And Memories shows Jim Croce at his sentimental best. It includes a couple of different rhythmic patterns using a syncopated arpeggio one for the verse and an alternating picking one for the chorus. Most of the chords are easy ones in the key of G. The lesson really focuses on the fingerpicking, including changing it up a bit, and doesn’t address the second guitar part.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

Music Junkie

Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Just showed this to my wife and I am now being told I must learn this song in order to justify my guitars....oh crap...... Thanks a lot Neil..... ;)

What a great song. I am eager to check this lesson out and keep my good standing with the boss.

J

willem

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Just showed this to my wife and I am now being told I must learn this song in order to justify my guitars....oh crap...... Thanks a lot Neil..... ;)

What a great song. I am eager to check this lesson out and keep my good standing with the boss.

J

Gooodlord,,,my wife asks me many times if I will stop for a moment,,,she is right you know!!!

Willem

Music Junkie

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Willem: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tedted3

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm

I really love all the new lessons. Anyway to talk you into I've got a name by Jim Croce. I know this isn't really the place to do this, but I have to try. There is a youtube video where Jim is playing with another acoustic and it fits so well into the types of lessons you have in Target. A great lead going on in the background. This would be such a great addition to the library. Thanks again for another great lesson.

Music Junkie

Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

tedted3 wrote:
I really love all the new lessons. Anyway to talk you into I've got a name by Jim Croce. I know this isn't really the place to do this, but I have to try. There is a youtube video where Jim is playing with another acoustic and it fits so well into the types of lessons you have in Target. A great lead going on in the background. This would be such a great addition to the library. Thanks again for another great lesson.
Ted:

Check here, and vote.... B)

http://www.totallyguitars.com/index.php ... Itemid=202

Type in Jim Croce, and scroll down. It has been recommended, along with some other great Croce tunes.

Jason

tedted3

Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Thanks.

familyman4

Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 pm

I know that I am one of many Jim Croce fans on this TG site but you are in my wheel house now!!! I actually named my first dog (yorkshier terrior) Croce just because I loved his music so much. I mentioned this to his widow, Ingrid Croce, when I met her in San Diego California. She seemed to get a kick out of it ;)

BTW, I might have mentioned this before but Ingrid has a restaurant and jazz bar in the old downtown part of San Diego. Great food and great music, with a lot of "Photographs and Memories" hanging on the wall. She also sells a cook book named, "Thyme In A Bottle". (Get it???)

I will watch your lesson and as usual, figure out what I've been doing wrong for many years now :)

Willem, GOOD LUCK with the boss!

Thanks again....
Bart

willem

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 am

familyman4 wrote:
I know that I am one of many Jim Croce fans on this TG site but you are in my wheel house now!!! I actually named my first dog (yorkshier terrior) Croce just because I loved his music so much. I mentioned this to his widow, Ingrid Croce, when I met her in San Diego California. She seemed to get a kick out of it ;)

BTW, I might have mentioned this before but Ingrid has a restaurant and jazz bar in the old downtown part of San Diego. Great food and great music, with a lot of "Photographs and Memories" hanging on the wall. She also sells a cook book named, "Thyme In A Bottle". (Get it???)

I will watch your lesson and as usual, figure out what I've been doing wrong for many years now :)

Willem, GOOD LUCK with the boss!

Thanks again....
Bart

Bart,,we had also a yorkshier terrior we called her YIPPIE,,she had a heart from a lion.. and I love my ''boss''

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic