>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Things We Said Today - Beatles

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:28 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Things We Said Today is a Paul McCartney song that really exemplifies many of the reasons The Beatles have to be considered one of the greatest bands/songwriters/influences of all time. It uses chord sequences and combinations unheard of at the time, syncopated rhythm guitar strumming along with sparse and simple lead punctuations, well-crafted lyrics, and a memorable melody with clever harmony. This lesson covers the chord progression and strumming patterns, as well as the sixteenth-note bounce that starts it off. There are a few barre chords and there is a segment on George’s part where he plays three string triad shapes up the neck.

Enjoy this level 6 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

willem

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Yes,,all the hundreds of song/lessons here arrived are a lot of fun,,not that I play them all but there is so much in them to learn,,glad I saw them all...

Willem

EDIT: Just seen this lesson and it is just my kind of lessons talking a bout two guitars,,so much fun in playing with an other,,thx great lesson..

thereshopeyet

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Neil

Another great song.

You've put together so many lessons now, your fingers must be an inch or so shorter.

Thanks

Dermot

TGNesh

Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 pm

LOVE this song!! :) :cheer: :) :cheer:

TGNeil

Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Vanessa,

Not surprised as this is one of about 200 songs by these guys that recreated and redefined music as far as I am concerned. This came up on my random play iTunes the other day and I was sure I had done a lesson on it. I checked to make sure I had talked about the 16th note bounce and was shocked to find out I hadn't done the lesson!. It got moved to the top of the queue almost instantly.

Neil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic