>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
neverfoundthetime

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:11 am

Beautifully performed girls! Very nice.... I wonder if I can get Miss Ale interested in this....

AcousticAl

Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 am

My daughter (and wife) are huge 'team Edward' fans.. they've watched those movies more times than I can remember- so this song is very familiar to me.

Guess I'll give it a go, and see if I can convince either of them to sing along..

Looking forward to watching your full lesson, Vanessa.

TGNesh

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 am

Hey guys and gals! Enjoying summer and vacation here and absolutely loved reading your comments! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bart: Haha, straight to the Play Through again eh??! ;) Really glad that you liked it! My friend's name is 'Corina', we've been friends since the beginning of high school, almost 30 years ago :S and it's nice to here and there record something together. (a CD eh??! :) :) ) And since this one has harmonies I thought, lets give it a go! Thank you so much Bart, for your kind comments and support, you always bring a BIG smile to my face! :) :) :) So not much time before your daugther's wedding, are you going to play and sing something??

Willem: Haha, grey cells B) ! You were close Willem ;) and thanks for dropping by! Very pleased to hear that you've enjoyed it! :)

Haoli25: A BIG HUG right back at ya Bill!!!!! :cheer: :kiss: Eleventy million times???! :laugh: :laugh: Gosh, you're a sweetheart, thanks so very much and the pleasure was all ours as well! ;) :) :cheer:

Scott: Reading you loud and clear Scott!! :laugh: :P Appreciate you dropping by and check this out, thanks so much for the ditto! :cheer:

Lisa: Heeeeey you :) !! Yep, it's all your fault of course :P, thanks so much for the suggestion, I very much enjoyed working on it! Your comment really made me smile as well!! :) :cheer: :) :cheer: Thank you for the support Lisa!!

Michele: Aaaaah Shel, thrilled to read your comment!! :cheer: :cheer: Details, details, yeah I lóve details, did you notice??! :P Very glad you liked the Play Through!! Thanks so much sweet friend, always love your never ending support!!!

Tombo1230: Heeeey Tom, how great of you to stop by! Thanks a lot for your comment, very much apreciate it!!! :) :)

Chris: Actually Chris, I almost had asked you to sing the harmony-vocals for me, but then Corina was coincedently going to visit me, well indeed, it turned out as it has. :) It'd be SO cool to see (or hear ;) ) Miss Ale and you play and sing this!Thanks Chris, glad you liked the Play Through! :)

AcousticAl: Aaaaah 'team Edward'-fans!! Then it's hard to not know this song indeed! ;) Would absolutely LOVE to see you and either your daughter and/or wife sing this, I'm sure it'll sound fantastic!! :cheer: Please do so when you can! :)

Thanks so very much all, the support always means a great deal to me! :cheer:

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic