>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

A Thousand Years, a beautiful love song, was written for the soundtrack of Breaking Dawn-Part 1 of the Twilight Saga, by American singer and songwriter Christina Perri. It features a nice melodic fingerpicking intro in 6/8 time, as well as subtle fingerpicking and a simple strumming pattern for the rest of the song. It’s in the key of G, capoed at the third fret, and consists of open chords only, along with some nice variations and embellishments.

Enjoy this level 3 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

TGNesh

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 am

Bill (Haoli), I'd say check the Play Through, little suprise for you there! ;) :)

familyman4

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:15 am

I just happened to be on the site when this new lesson popped up this morning. In my typical fashion I went straight to the Play through for the lesson, what a wonderful surprise!

Great job on the lesson, great singing, both the lead and the harmony!!! :) I wish I remembered your friends name, I have seen you do duet's before and always enjoy them. Please tell me her name... Also, tell her that I really enjoy her voice please.

My daughter is getting married in 3 weeks so with all of the planning hustle and bustle, stress etc., I couldn't help but think of my daughter and her new husband to be when I was listening to your "play through".

Thanks again...
Bart

willem

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:33 am

What a great emotional song,,thank you both,,maybe I forgot her name too(can you blame me,,grey cells) was it Cori???

Cori(i can edit) that was great singin,,Vanessa you too of course..

Willem

haoli25

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:49 am

tgvanessa wrote:
Bill (Haoli), I'd say check the Play Through, little suprise for you there! ;) :)

WOW
That wasn't a play-through, it was a wonderful mini-concert!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was both beautiful and magical. You two are great together. A BIG HUG for you, TGNessa, for making this happen.

Bill

(I'm going back to watch it eleventy-million more times. :laugh: )

sbutler

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:05 pm

haoli25 wrote:
tgvanessa wrote:

WOW
That wasn't a play-through, it was a wonderful mini-concert!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was both beautiful and magical. You two are great together. A BIG HUG for you, TGNessa, for making this happen.

Bill

(I'm going back to watch it eleventy-million more times. :laugh: )
YEAH , what Bill said.
Scott

lmc831

Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:58 pm

OOhhh Vanessa! Thank YOu!! You make me SMILE when I watch your Lessons! I appreciate that you made my request into a lesson! You're a wonderful teacher and I am thrilled that you made this beautiful song easy to learn and play!!! :) :kiss:

Lisa

familyman4

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Ok, now that I've watched the play through about 29 times, I think In would like to make a request that you two record this song so I can buy the CD.

Please and thank you...
Bart

michelew

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm

WOW!!! What a beautiful love song. What a wonderfully detailed lesson.

What a GORGEOUS play through...

I just LOVE all of the detail you're putting into these lessons Nessa. Your attention to fingerings, stresses, timing, subtleties .... And just everything that makes the song unique and beautiful are just some of the things that make these lessons so magical.

Great lesson with all the details ANYONE could hope for, wonderful playing, BEAUTIFUL harmonies .... smilies all around. Who could ask for more?

Another enormous treat Nessa.

Thank you.

Shel.

tombo1230

Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:39 am

Firstly, beautiful song choice. Great lesson and lovely playthrough, just top notch!!! Very cool! B) :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic