>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Annan Water - Decemberists

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Scott: Heeeeeeeey Buddy, how good to hear from you!! :cheer: What's next? That's a good question! :) I remember one of your suggestions, what were the others? :dry: :)

Michele: Aaaaah Shel, always SO great to hear from you too!! :cheer: Well yeah, I do like to sing those Decemberists songs :) , I do always need to capo it though, Colin Meloy's voice is really too low for me. However, really love this song, so am very glad you liked it, thanks so much sweet woman!!

Suzi: Actually I was checking if someone would pay réal attention!! Haha!! :laugh: :S Pffffffffff.....I can't believe that after checking things so carefully that I still %#$@ up...... :S :blink: :blush:....quite frustrating :( ..... Thanks Sue, I'll correct it of course!

Dermot: Januarists, Februarists?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What a great idea! :P Thx Dermot!! :)

TGNess

suziko

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:25 am

We all make mistakes, Nessa. And now I feel "useful." :) Well done on this song, though!! I loved hearing you play it.

tgvanessa wrote:
Scott: Heeeeeeeey Buddy, how good to hear from you!! :cheer: What's next? That's a good question! :) I remember one of your suggestions, what were the others? :dry: :)

Michele: Aaaaah Shel, always SO great to hear from you too!! :cheer: Well yeah, I do like to sing those Decemberists songs :) , I do always need to capo it though, Colin Meloy's voice is really too low for me. However, really love this song, so am very glad you liked it, thanks so much sweet woman!!

Suzi: Actually I was checking if someone would pay réal attention!! Haha!! :laugh: :S Pffffffffff.....I can't believe that after checking things so carefully that I still %#$@ up...... :S :blink: :blush:....quite frustrating :( ..... Thanks Sue, I'll correct it of course!

Dermot: Januarists, Februarists?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What a great idea! :P Thx Dermot!! :)

TGNess

thereshopeyet

Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Vanessa,

This is a cool little song lesson too.
Strumming I find tricky but it's coming together.

I think when I go back over some lesson's I'll find them more manageable.
It's keeping a balance between fingerpicking and strumming etc, when practicing one, the other
takes a back seat and suffers.

You'll be pleased to hear that in Annan Water, I've got the chorus strum worked out ;)
Don't suggest that gives me an opportunity to sing! :S :blush:

Dermot

:laugh: :laugh:

TGNesh

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:56 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Cracking up here!!! :P

thereshopeyet wrote:
You'll be pleased to hear that in Annan Water, I've got the chorus strum worked out ;)
Don't suggest that gives me an opportunity to sing! :S :blush:

Dermot

:laugh: :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic