>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Poems, Prayers And Promises with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
willem

Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:25 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Willem Wrote:
I found it great to find the G-Fm-Em again in the dropped D tuning
I thought this was really cool too.
I also like how the notes are worked out in the beginning on the high strings and bass.
I found it hard to identify that pinched bass at the beginning too.

I'll definitely watch this FOTW again with Poems, Prayers And Promises at hand.

Dermot

:)

You could hardly hear the basses in that video...and it was an beefy D!!!

Postman B) :laugh:

thereshopeyet

Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 am

Willem Wrote:
You could hardly hear the basses in that video...and it was an beefy D!!!

Postman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sandysue

Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Thanks everyone for the vote of confidence. I seem to be embarrassing myself on a regular basis these days between fly on the wall and open mic at camp. Iv'e always been a closet guitarist so playing for others is scary to say the least.

sbutler

Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Sandy, the last thing you should feel is embarrassment. My gosh, your song at the open mic was the cleanest played all night. You seem to do things correct first, then work on fast second, which is the most important lesson anyone could ever give me. If I could just make myself practice the way you play, I'd be a much better student. Your FOTW lessons constantly remind me of that. And now that I have met ya, its even better.

Its easy to see why Neil so enjoys working with you. You're simply great. And thanks a million times over for sharing your lessons with us.

Scott

michelew

Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:58 am

I don't often watch fly on the walls, but I took the time to watch this one and enjoyed it. Neil's wisdom is so pure that it sounds obvious once he give his hints. Good teaching.

I'm blown away by how generous Sandy is in letting us all benefit from her lesson.

Thanks

M

familyman4

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Hey there Sandy,

I am very happy to see you posting on the forum now, and that you are a target member. I was never really sure if you were getting the messages that we here in the forum were sending to you after your FOTW sessions. Anyway, Thank You, Thank You and Thank You for allowing us to peak in once and a while during your lessons!!! By doing so, you are allowing people from all over the world to take advantage of some vertual 1 on 1 time with Neil that we would normally not be able to.

You may never know how much of a difference you are making for someone's musical journey but please know that you are an important part of our lives.

Thank you again!!!
Bart

sandysue

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Thank you Scott. I Really enjoyed meeting you too. You are a very sweet guy and a good guitarist, Mic night at camp was pretty scary for all of us I think. I'm not a quick learner on the guitar, and I play everything kinda slow, but if I keep trying, I usually eventually figure things out if I'm persistent. I enjoy playing the guitar even more now that I have met all of you from camp and from the forum. I think everything is more fun when we share it with others.

Sandy

sandysue

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Thank you Michele and Bart, I really just started the forum, but I'm really enjoying connecting with fellow guitar players . I look forward to talking with everyone and sharing our passion for playing the guitar.

TGNesh

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:52 pm

SANDY!!! Now WHY in the world did you say that???? :ohmy: You were AWESOME at the open mic!!!! Didn't you watch the IGC-recap?? Lynn, Neil and I just LOVED it and I'm pretty sure everyone did as well!!

Now don't say such %#@$@% anymore! :ohmy: :P

sandysue wrote:
I seem to be embarrassing myself on a regular basis these days between fly on the wall and open mic at camp.

sandysue

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:53 pm

hi Vanessa I didn't see the recap for open mic night yet. Maybe it's in drop box on my ipad. I'll look for it. Wow we get to relive the moment. YIKES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic