>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - You’ve Got A Friend - James Taylor

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:44 pm

:kiss: :silly: :laugh:

willem wrote:
tgvanessa wrote:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Actually there is a zoom in function on the camera! ;)

However, the story is that I asked Neil if and when he would get to this song and then he said 'well you do it'! :ohmy: So I said, then I need to know how you would play it, hence the video, so yeah I définitely zoomed in! :laugh: But later I said to him that I'm quite sure that everyone at TG would rather see hím teach it, so he said, 'oh sure, no worries, I'll take care of it!' Phew!!!!! :ohmy: :laugh:

So yeah, it was of course great to see him playing it live!! :cheer:

willem wrote:
tgvanessa wrote:

Indeed cool Vanessa,,you almost where on his lap. :laugh: gee and he was so relaxed,,

W.

I am sure you would do great too,,,,,

W.

familyman4

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Ok, so I was on a plane, heading back from the East coast yesterday, couldn't watch any TG video's on my I-Pad but read the weekly update. When I saw this song listed I nearly wet myself :)

There are songs that alone are worth the yearly price of TG membership, and this is one of them in my mind... I have played this song for several years but now I will re-learn it the correct way. I know the chord progression I play is correct but there are so many little pieces that will sound so much better now.

Thank you again Neil for posting this lesson and for all you do to make this a special place! Vanessa, thanks for the peek behind the scenes too. That was really cool.

My work is getting in the way of my guitar playing these days. Been too busy... Guess I shouldn't complain but "man oh man" I need to get back to playing guitar...

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic