>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Mother - Pink Floyd

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
michelew

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Too cool Nessa!

The shifting time signatures and hammer ons make this really ear catching. It's incredible that there's still so much going on in a level 2 song.

BTW - Very sweet singing. :) I loved the playthrough. :)

Willem you're a lucky man. I look forward to seeing you playing this on the forum (hint, hint) now that TGNessa has demystified it. That would be very cool. :)

Nessa, I do love the diversity of the lessons you're bringing us.

Shel

willem

Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:17 am

michelew wrote:
Too cool Nessa!

The shifting time signatures and hammer ons make this really ear catching. It's incredible that there's still so much going on in a level 2 song.

BTW - Very sweet singing. :) I loved the playthrough. :)

Willem you're a lucky man. I look forward to seeing you playing this on the forum (hint, hint) now that TGNessa has demystified it. That would be very cool. :)

Nessa, I do love the diversity of the lessons you're bringing us.

Shel

Michel,''lucky man'' yes,,and we all are with all the teachers here!!

I did ones put up a link on FB from this song and had a sort of conversation with Nesh and she showed me her link from the song,,then I told her what I know whats going on in the song(diffrent time measers)I have the sheet music,,but I needed a breakdown so the lesson have some big suprises for me,,maybe its such a simple song but so!! great..

A friend of mine showed me this ones and I was really sold,,its not Sinead really but the harmonie part on a certain moment..

It was Scott Butler who thanks Nesh for a song and it looked like she did it for him,,so I said ''can I remember you at ''mother'''and now I am happy,,

Willem

michelew

Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:38 am

willem wrote:

Michel,''lucky man'' yes,,and we all are with all the teachers here!!

Willem
Hey Willem. I've never tried to play this song, so I don't know how "simple" it is. "Simple" is in the fingers of the player I think. Some level 2 songs really throw me whereas some level 7 songs are easier than I expect.

But I couldn't agree with you more that we're all lucky. And Ness has taught some of my favourite songs too, like Jason M. :) so I'm not complaining here that's for sure. Actually I'm really having trouble keeping up with all the great releases.

Lucky, lucky, lucky!

Cool version, Sinead is cool all by herself.

M

thereshopeyet

Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 am

Hi Vanessa

Just love your lesson Mother.
You have a gift for sure, thanks for sharing it

Here's to building walls, there's not much good beyond them eh ?

Although I've put a window in to watch these special TG lessons Neil and you put together.

Dermot

Chasplaya

Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:10 pm

Arrrgghhh another Mother of a distraction...

Cheers and thanks Vanessa

thereshopeyet

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Chas Wrote:
Arrrgghhh another Mother of a distraction...
:ohmy: Is Vanessa a mother ?

A Mother of Distraction, Chas ? :S

Handsome

TGNesh

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Willem: I hold you to it Willem, would ábsolutely love to see how you're doing on this one! :) And yes, your reminder back then was actually a very good one ;) (very smart too! :P ) , I had forgotten about it and it was my pleasure to do a lesson for this and for you too! ;) Big suprises eh? Tell me, like what?

Dermot: Thank you very much for your kind comments Dermot, appreciate it a lot!! Yeah, counting, haha!;) Thanks for the pics too!! Baby Handsome in the car! :laugh: You're hilarious! :laugh:

Jay: Thanks to you too Jay, great to hear from you!

Michele: You liked the girlie singing play through?? Haha! :laugh: :cheer: :S :P And you're right, I actually leaned towards giving it a level 3, but......oh well... :) Very glad you like the variety of songs Shel, the upcoming ones will be very varied as well, you'll see! ;) Thanks so much my friend!

Chas: :laugh: :cheer: :laugh: Good to hear from you Chas, just lóve to distract you! :P Thanks and cheers!!

Thanks all!

TGNess B)

familyman4

Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Great choice for a lesson Vanessa! For those of us in "The Wall' generation, it is a must know for the guitar! I like to play it on the 12 string when I play it by myself. It is one of those songs that I just seem to enjoy more with the extra volume and depth of a 12 string.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us! As I've said many times before, you are a natuaral teacher and we are lucky to have you :)

Come visit me in Arizona and we will jam together sometime!!!!!
Bart

willem

Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:07 am

TGVanessa wrote:
Willem: I hold you to it Willem, would ábsolutely love to see how you're doing on this one! :) And yes, your reminder back then was actually a very good one ;) (very smart too! :P ) , I had forgotten about it and it was my pleasure to do a lesson for this and for you too! ;) Big suprises eh? Tell me, like what?TGNess B)
It was more like one! big suprise you put this lesson up,,,and I was suprised the way you broke it down and also how you wrote it out,,it really must do it for me to get this song rolling under my friends but first I must do it by my own and suprise them,,,its really there song for a few of them but when they show it to me I was sold, both dvd versions..

Willem

PS today 12-4-2013(4-12-2013) I practised it for the first time,,well I went through the lesson/parts with concentration..

TGNesh

Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Aaaah Bart, what a sweet man you are! :kiss: And yeah, jamming some time would be awesome! :cheer:

And I can absolutely imagine the 12 string for this one, must sound awesome! I say, share, share, share!!! :P

Thanks so much Bart, always really love your support! :cheer:

Ness

familyman4 wrote:
Great choice for a lesson Vanessa! For those of us in "The Wall' generation, it is a must know for the guitar! I like to play it on the 12 string when I play it by myself. It is one of those songs that I just seem to enjoy more with the extra volume and depth of a 12 string.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us! As I've said many times before, you are a natuaral teacher and we are lucky to have you :)

Come visit me in Arizona and we will jam together sometime!!!!!
Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic