>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Broken - Jake Bugg

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:56 am

Hi Dermot!

He plays this one, Martin 000-15SM

http://www.martinguitar.com/model/item/ ... -15sm.html

Picking pattern, well for example You've Got A Friend. I réally like that pattern!

And yeah, I know about your biggest downfall! :P I have a feeling you're not the only one 'suffering' from that. Maybe Neil and I should lay back for a couple of months! :laugh: ;)

Very pleased to hear you like the song, I was immediately sold when hearing it for the first time. I hadn't heard of him either, but Jean pointed him out, saying that her daughter listens to him a lot. So you think I got the lyrics correct?

Thanks a lot for your kind comment about my singing and playing, through the storm that is, haha! :laugh: And thanks for checking in! :)

Ness

thereshopeyet wrote:
Vanessa

I hadn't heard of Jake Bugg, what a great song.
It takes you to put together this great lesson for us.
Nice play through and sing too

My biggest downfall learning guitar now is greed !
Confession - I need to focus more on each song, it's which songs though, I no longer know what I favour :( !!! :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
There are so many great lessons that I'm taking on to many and not spending long enough
on any which I think ( :dry: too much) hinders my progress!

What James Taylor songs were you refering to that use the arpeggio in this song?

Do you know what guitars Jake Bugg used in the two videos?
They have a great sound to them.

Thanks

Dermot

thereshopeyet

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Vanessa Wrote:
Maybe Neil and I should lay back for a couple of months
........but Vanessa what would you and Neil do ? Cold Turkey.... ain't easy and it just ain't right!!!

Keep em coming ...... Greed just ain't that bad to put you and Neil :dry: through that !!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic