>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Running On Empty - Jackson Browne

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
drfuji

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:52 am

Thanks so much!! Happy Holidays!! You brought me out of my slump!! Great lesson.....

TGNesh

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:11 am

Dermot: haha, yeah I sure try to keep everything fueled, which has its own challenges, but up till now I guess I'm not running on empty! ;) Thanks Dermot! :)

Michele: How do you manage to always be SO damn sweet!!! :cheer: Oh oh, marshmellow syndrome, haha! :laugh: I'm really glad to add to your weekend Shel and make you hit the strings, that's really great! Now finish a song and show it to me! :P Thanks so much sweet friend! X

Sandy: You're such a sweetheard as well Sandy!! :cheer: I really love the song as well, much fun to play and sing it! Really hope you've enjoyed the lesson, I'm sure you can play this one as well! :)

Cori: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey YOU!!! How great to hear from you! :cheer: Hope all is well, thanks for dropping by, miss ya big guy!! :kiss:

Willem: Oh my goodness, can't believe you didn't know this one!??! :ohmy: :P Ooooh don't worry, I got a rock too! ;) In what years is music running through my head? what do you mean?

Familyman: :laugh: :laugh: That's so good to hear Bart!! Any chance that we'd get to see your rendition of it????!!! ;) :) Would LOVE to see it!! Anyway, really glad that you're so happy with this lesson, really hope you'll enjoy it!! Thanks so much Bart! :)

Kelemenj: Aaah, I love coincedences like that! Now I actually réally expect an upload from you!!!!!! :cheer: ;) No pressure! :P Thanks for your kind comment John, and please show it to me when you get it down, which won't be any problem for you, I suspect! :)

Drfuji: Well that's really good, out of your slump! :P ! We need that sometimes right?! Well really pleased to hear that this one contributed to that, thanks so much Dr. Bob, how nice of you to check in!! Hope all is well too, enjoy the holidays, I need one too :blink: ! :)

Thanks so much all!

TGNess B)

haoli25

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:32 am

Another great lesson, TGNessa. Thank you so much.

Bill

TGNesh

Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:33 pm

It was my pleasure Bill, sure love the song! :cheer:

Thanks for dropping by, hope life is treating you well! :)

Nessa

haoli25 wrote:
Another great lesson, TGNessa. Thank you so much.

Bill

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Wow, way cool Vanessa! I'll have to learn me some Jackson Browne... but first I gotta find a beat up old geetar!

TGNesh

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:22 am

You're so right Chris, you should!! Jackson Browne is cool, so get that beat up old geetar!! :laugh: :lol:

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Wow, way cool Vanessa! I'll have to learn me some Jackson Browne... but first I gotta find a beat up old geetar!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic