>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Country Song - Jake Bugg

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:29 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now he's everywhere, too funny!! :P (And I'm not completely done with him either! ;) ) I actually hadn't heard of him either, Jean pointed him out and later I saw that Pierre had mentioned him as well. Well he's doing very well at the moment, good for him! :)

Selfcontaining?? What do you mean? :dry:

My camera is an JVC-HD-Everio (not sure what the exact model is.) and it does the job. At the moment 'light' is a bitch.....the days are way shorter, not much sun or when there is sun, it's set really low and shining bright, quite distracting. :S So bought a camera-light, but when it gets really dark, it's actually not enough......grrrrrrr.... :angry:.....oh well....

As for Christmas/New Year festivities, I actually REALLY don't do those at all (guess what I'm doing right now or last night, working!! ;) ), so I'll be fine! :P

So may I wish you all the best instead? :) :)

Ness

thereshopeyet wrote:
Vanessa

Merry Christmas 2013...... not to Merry I hope !!

Die Hard..... Yes I probably will...... the future is bleak ! (from the optimist :dry: in me).

I hadn't heard of Jake Bugg before your lesson.
Now he's everywhere.... :woohoo:

Travis picking, is explained in lots of lessons but........
I think it's great you keep many of your lessons self-contained :P
No need to hunt other lessons for stuff is cool.

What make and model of camera do you use for your lessons?

Vanessa, don't over eat during the festivities....it has consequences....
You may need a Wide Angled Lens at the start of 2014 !!! :ohmy:

Dermot

:laugh: :laugh:

thereshopeyet

Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Vanessa Wrote:
Selfcontaining?? What do you mean?
I just mean that all the information is contained in the one place within itself (the lesson)..... no need to refer to another lesson.

When the lights right your camera pictures are really good.
As you say, when the lights not right...... Grrrr !!

Vanessa Wrote:
As for Christmas/New Year festivities, I actually REALLY don't do those at all
You need to eat Vanessa :ohmy: Just enough to stay alive and make more lessons..... just don't enjoy it !!

I've attached a Christmas message for you !!

Dermot

http://www.totallyguitars.com/images/fb ... essage.zip

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cosmicmechanic

Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:47 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
So Pierre, which Bugg-song(s) do you like? :) ...
Nessa,
I'm more heavily into JB's first album, for now, since it's somewhat folky at times.
His second album is much more electric (as are some tunes on his first), which is ok too.
I like the energy in the way he attacks the strings on those, kind of a rockabilly sound (?)

And they must sound great on acoustic guitar too. Songs like "Trouble Town", or "Cannonball".
It would be interesting to try them out.

But the pure acoustic song that hooked me at first is "Simple as this".
I put together some chords straightaway and have been fiddling with it for a while now.
I'd sure like to see what you'd come up with for this tune ... possibly some fun bass runs there.

And I'm working on the beautiful finger-picking pattern in the tab you wrote for this here "Country Song". :)

Pierre

TGNesh

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:20 am

At the moment I'm more into his first album as well, you're right, it's somewhat more folksy, which I really like. Actually all his songs are great acoustically, often he performs them as such.

'Simple As This', funny that you mention that one, really like that one, probably for the same reason as yours. Tricky song btw.......and uh......well I might surprise you! ;) :P

cosmicmechanic wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:
So Pierre, which Bugg-song(s) do you like? :) ...
Nessa,
I'm more heavily into JB's first album, for now, since it's somewhat folky at times.
His second album is much more electric (as are some tunes on his first), which is ok too.
I like the energy in the way he attacks the strings on those, kind of a rockabilly sound (?)

And they must sound great on acoustic guitar too. Songs like "Trouble Town", or "Cannonball".
It would be interesting to try them out.

But the pure acoustic song that hooked me at first is "Simple as this".
I put together some chords straightaway and have been fiddling with it for a while now.
I'd sure like to see what you'd come up with for this tune ... possibly some fun bass runs there.

And I'm working on the beautiful finger-picking pattern in the tab you wrote for this here "Country Song". :)

Pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic