Jen's Top 10 Christmas Charts - Corrected

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNeil

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi Gang,

On the TG News yesterday I mentioned that I had been putting together a set of charts for a caroling party in my neighborhood. My neighbor Jen started this door-to-door event a few years ago digging up memories of her youth back East. This year a couple of my students and friends are planning on joining us in a couple days and I put this group of songs in big type, hoping that some carolers will hold them up for the musicians, who may have to read them from a distance. We may already have lessons on all of them but I figured this layout could be helpful. You can find them as an attachment to The Twelve Days Of Christmas lesson.

Neil

thereshopeyet

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Neil

Thanks for the charts.

Ho Ho Ho

Dermot

:laugh: :laugh:

TGNeil

Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi Gang,

As I ran through these with my caroling crew I found a few typos that have been corrected.
In Santa Claus Is Coming To Town the last measures in lines 4 and 8 should be A, not E.
In We Wish You A Merry Christmas the 2nd measure in the last line should stay on E, not A.

Neil

thereshopeyet

Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:41 am

Neil

I hope you evening went well and that the weather was good for you all, unlike the sharp winds we have here at the moment.
Thanks for updating the pdf's. Although I downloaded them I haven't had a chance to see how I get on with them.

Dermot

:)

thereshopeyet

Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:25 am

Neil Wrote:
My neighbor Jen started this door-to-door event a few years ago digging up memories of her youth back East. This year a couple of my students and friends are planning on joining us in a couple days
Neil, do you plan to upload a video of the event ?

Dermot

:)

thereshopeyet

Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Thanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic