>> Newest Target members only lesson- Fly On The Wall - Outside by Staind with MattF.

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

This was our first lesson of the New Year and we went over some goals that we had been discussing. The song Outside, by Staind came up and it seemed like a song Matt could learn much quicker than he figured.

We listened to it and started talking about the chords in Part 1. Part 2 headed into a discussion about suspended chords and Part 3 continued with the progression and rhythm patterns. We did this as an ear-training exercise and anyone should be able to play Outside after watching this lesson.

I included the first part of our lesson as Part 4 – Greetings, only because I know many of you enjoy watching Matt and me interact and talk about miscellaneous things. We caught up a bit on the holidays, and even talked about some folks you know. No real instruction here but a bit of fun.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... mattf.html

sbutler

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 am

Thanks for letting us spy on you Matt. These short little theory lessons may be new to you, but they allow me to test what Neil has taught me in the past. Maybe someday I'll know something.

Scott

haoli25

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:41 pm

It is always such a pleasure to watch and listen to Matt F. I love his enthusiasm. Thanks for sharing.

Bill

thereshopeyet

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Neil and Matt

Looks like another mad session. :dry:

Thanks

Dermot

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic