>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Let Her Go - Passenger

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:43 pm

Oh my .....Bill, what a heartwarming video!! I realise AGAIN what a big softy I am when it comes down to animals! :laugh: I have to say, the song fits the video just perfectly!

Thanks so much for this Bill :kiss: , also for your comment on the lesson! :)

haoli25 wrote:
Hi TGNessa. I really like this song and your lesson is just perfect. Thank you so much.

I thought you might enjoy this. This is an ad from this Sunday's Super Bowl game in the States. I'm guessin' that Mr. Rosenberg will have a bit more cash in his pocket next week. :)

Bill

(Okay, one more time)

TGNesh

Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Wow Chacho, now that started my day really great!! :cheer: :blush:

Besides the responses on the forum, I actually have no idea how my lessons are being received, so I absolutely appreciate you dropping by to let me know!

Wow again! :)

My job nowadays is to add new artists (if it's up to Matt, females in particular, although I'm obviously not doing just females :P If it's up to me, definitely more Jake Bugg! ;) And i'll likely come up with one more Passenger-song. )

What else would you like to see on TG Chacho?

Thank you very much for your generous comment, you made my day! :cheer:

TGNess B)

chacho wrote:
Hi Vanessa

I haven't been around recently on Totally Guitars but was pleasantly surprised that you are are doing lessons on songs by Jake Bugg and Passenger.
It's whats the site has needed for a while now and I applaud you on your choices and also your teaching style.

keep up the good work and keep um coming.

If you get commission on the pay per lessons I might have to purchase a couple to support what you are doing or even rejoin the target program if you keep coming up with lessons like these.

Once again Well Done!

Chacho

chacho

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:18 am

Hi Ness

Your welcome as it's my honest opinion and with Neil you make a good pair.
I was going to recommend Ed Sheeran as I put a couple of his songs on the forum about a year or two ago but I,ve noticed that is now your next lesson!

As for other lesson recommendations I will leave that to your best judgement.

I've have been listening Donavon Frankenreiter lately and also Billy Bragg who I never previously rated until I saw him live and he performed a Woody Guthrie song " I ain't got no home anymore " he also performed the track below which was touching.
His support act is an up and coming artist from Australia called Kim Churchill who was superb.

regards

Chacho

TGVanessa wrote:
Wow Chacho, now that started my day really great!! :cheer: :blush:

Besides the responses on the forum, I actually have no idea how my lessons are being received, so I absolutely appreciate you dropping by to let me know!

Wow again! :)

My job nowadays is to add new artists (if it's up to Matt, females in particular, although I'm obviously not doing just females :P If it's up to me, definitely more Jake Bugg! ;) And i'll likely come up with one more Passenger-song. )

What else would you like to see on TG Chacho?

Thank you very much for your generous comment, you made my day! :cheer:

TGNess B)

chacho wrote:
Hi Vanessa

I haven't been around recently on Totally Guitars but was pleasantly surprised that you are are doing lessons on songs by Jake Bugg and Passenger.
It's whats the site has needed for a while now and I applaud you on your choices and also your teaching style.

keep up the good work and keep um coming.

If you get commission on the pay per lessons I might have to purchase a couple to support what you are doing or even rejoin the target program if you keep coming up with lessons like these.

Once again Well Done!

Chacho

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic