>> Newest Target members only lesson- Fly On The Wall - It Don’t Matter To The Sun with Wiley

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

The second part of Wiley’s lesson started with us listening to a cover of It Don’t Matter To The Sun, a song made famous by Garth Brooks. We got a little sidetracked talking about Al Stewart, Gordon Lightfoot, and a few other random topics before going into some of the unusual chords and voicings.

There was another smattering of theory as well, like in the earlier part of the lesson when we looked at I’m A Lucky Man. We worked on a few strumming techniques and ended with an improvised instrumental version before wrapping up with Wiley promising to upload a video for review soon.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... wiley.html

willem

Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Wiley,,You were holding that pick very good,,,you know what I mean..

Any chance for an upload this song???

Willem

Music Junkie

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Very good episode, loved the chord info. B)

Thanks to Wiley and Neil for getting the second half up.

Jason

wiley

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Willem, Jason - everyone else, thanks for the positive comments.

As for uploading, Past the recent accident I have a house full of folks ( 2adults, their 3 kids) and have had for several months, long story. So once again, life just gets in the way of certain things.

I am back to practicing fairly often and for a good chunk at a time. So soon, hopefully.

Music Junkie

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:52 pm

wiley wrote:
Willem, Jason - everyone else, thanks for the positive comments.

As for uploading, Past the recent accident I have a house full of folks ( 2adults, their 3 kids) and have had for several months, long story. So once again, life just gets in the way of certain things.

I am back to practicing fairly often and for a good chunk at a time. So soon, hopefully.
I understand the full house issues. Makes it tough. Glad you are settling back into a practice routine. Good luck with those songs, and I look forward to your progress.

J

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Aw Naw !!!!

Not another good FOTW !!

Thanks for sharing.

Dermot

:laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic