>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - I Want To Hold Your Hand - The Beatles

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

This one has it all– driving power chords, syncopated changes, great harmonies and vocal pyrotechnics, different textures in different sections, and even handclaps to up the fun quotient. I Want To Hold Your Hand is one of the early songs that really showed what the Fab Four had to offer, and the future was no disappointment.

This lesson covers just about everything the guitars do, with particular attention to getting just the right drive in each part. Barre chords, power chords, and the basic rock riff are all used here, along with some standard strumming of open chords.

Enjoy this level 5 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Ah, you mean that great Deutsche Hit, Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand!

I like this version too...

thereshopeyet

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:38 pm

:ohmy:

michelew

Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Thanks Neil. I'll be getting into this one for sure. Very cool!

Michele

Edit - Chris Nice versions.

Confession - I'm a Glee fan. There's it's out. :) One of the things I really like about the show is the relationship between Kurt and his Dad. They had me in tears when Kurt sang this song to his Dad after his father had been struck down by a heart attack. It doesn't have quite the same effect watching it now, but it's still emotional.

Hey Willem - here is another example of how the tempo, instrumentation and the way the song is sung can radically change a song. Music really is magical.

Kurt singing to his dad.

willem

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:45 am

michelew wrote:
Thanks Neil. I'll be getting into this one for sure. Very cool!

Michele

Edit - Chris Nice versions.

Confession - I'm a Glee fan. There's it's out. :) One of the things I really like about the show is the relationship between Kurt and his Dad. They had me in tears when Kurt sang this song to his Dad after his father had been struck down by a heart attack. It doesn't have quite the same effect watching it now, but it's still emotional.

Hey Willem - here is another example of how the tempo, instrumentation and the way the song is sung can radically change a song. Music really is magical.

Kurt singing to his dad.

sensitive,,thx Shel

W.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:11 am

Wow, Shel, Kurt sang that with his mouth wide open without showing his teeth at any time. That's some trick! ;-) So Glee used the Across The Universe Version.

michelew

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi Chris,

No teeth you say. Well I guess he's just talented.

Universe, did you get the version with Klingon subtitles?

neverfoundthetime

Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:32 am

Universe, did you get the version with Klingon subtitles?
-Michele
In Klingon, Now that would be a fun version!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic