>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:40 am

So very happy you liked the play through Sue :cheer: , as I mentioned above, I really find them hard to do for a Taylor Swift-lesson :S . Well my throat wasn't helping the last couple of weeks, or maybe the high pitch didn't help, whatever. And I so agree, it's far from boring and much fun to play. To sing too actually! Anyway, hope you'll give this one a go even if you're an indie kind of girl! :laugh:

Thanks so much Sue! :) :)

suziko wrote:
Never thought I'd want to learn a Taylor Swift song (I'm more an "indie record" kind of girl :) ) but you sure made this look fun, Nessa! I loved your play-through! And for such an easy song (it would fit so nicely into our 3 or 4 chord song thread!) it's got a lot of cool embellishments that make it far from boring.

Thanks for putting this up, Nessa!

Suzi

TGNesh

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 am

Thanks for dropping in Jim!

Really glad you like the close up angle, hope you'll get something out of it.

Well actually, it was a pick from Wiley who showed it to me at camp, which accidently ended it up in my pocket. :laugh: It's covered on both sides with....? something.....don't know :dry: and it absolulely does the trick, as in that I'm not losing it. Although in general I don't have issues with that, but for some reason I did when doing this lesson, so went for that one.

Thank again Jim! :)

jimcjimc wrote:
Hi Vanessa,

I am sure I will never ever ever try to sing this song, but as others have mentioned, it is a nice lesson with some good techniques.

I especially enjoyed the extreme close-up camera angle in the look at the right hand section.

As someone who struggles with pick noise and holding the pick and stressing over am I holding the pick correctly, it is interesting to see exactly how you are holding the pick.

By the way, what kind of pick are you using here?

Thanks,
Jimc

TGNesh

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 am

Read the above Willem! ;)

willem wrote:
jimcjimc wrote:
Hi Vanessa,

I am sure I will never ever ever try to sing this song, but as others have mentioned, it is a nice lesson with some good techniques.

I especially enjoyed the extreme close-up camera angle in the look at the right hand section.

As someone who struggles with pick noise and holding the pick and stressing over am I holding the pick correctly, it is interesting to see exactly how you are holding the pick.

By the way, what kind of pick are you using here?

Thanks,
Jimc

Yeah what is that pick,,it looks like two,,or??????????

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic