>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Sunny Came Home - Shawn Colvin

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Scott: Haha! :laugh: Indeed! :P Thanks Scott!

Jim: Thanks so much for checking in Jim, very glad you like the addition of Shawn Colvin to Target! So you've seen her in concert several times? I'm envious!!!! I can't believe I've discovered her just recently. :dry:, just love her stuff. And while getting into her songs, I was very curious for her memoir as well, so finished it a couple of days ago. Have to say that I very much enjoyed it, she's had quite a life, which rings through in her music. It's also nice to read the story's behind the songs. Thanks again Jim!

Bart: I'm flattered that you spend some of your 'me'-time with me Bart!! :) ;) Hope you'll get some time in again to play it and whatever stuff you like, I know that it's a challenge for you these days. :( And yeah, the lyrics are 'quite something' :P. Thanks so much Bart!

Michele: Aaaah Shel, I always LOVE to read that you LOVED the play through!! :cheer: :cheer: Of course, also very happy you've enjoyed the lesson all by itself too! The spooooooky F-chord, haha, don't you agree that it sounds a bit spooky??? :laugh: And I very much agree, Shawn Colvin definitely deserves attention, I'm getting to it! ;) Thank you very much Shel, you always make my day! :) :) :)

Suzi: Sue, what a sweet comment!! :cheer: So glad you liked the play through! The key was quite alright for me, which was nice, didn't need to capo up or down or whatever. And yeah, it's a challenge to come up with new artists and new stuff all the time, certainly doing my best. So nice to read that it's appreciated, thanks so much! :) :)

Willem and Dermot: Not sure what you guys were talking about, but thanks for dropping in anyway ;) . HOT lesson, haha! :laugh:

TGNess B)

thereshopeyet

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Vanessa Wrote:
Not sure what you guys were talking about, but thanks for dropping in anyway
My first response was for another topic.....

Volcanic lesson..... hot !

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic