>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Shotgun Down The Avalanche - Shawn Colvin

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:59 am

Heeeeeey my sweet friend! Thanks for checking in twice! :)

You SO need to learn how to play this, you'll love it :cheer: ! Like Dean points out, those fingerpicking songs, high up the neck, tend to just 'speak to the soul'. :) It's beautiful and doable.

And yeah, again suffering from a cold, still :( . Keep singing isn't helping obvbiously. (I should check TV and hear what Jim has to say about that.) So next week's lesson will be....... :S .......oh well, we'll see.

I'm so glad you think I did the song justice......I do think she has an exceptional beautiful and unique voice, which you just recognize in a second.

I like background story's too, that's why I really enjoyed reading her book, besides all the stuff that she has gone through in her life. It was a great read!

As always, thanks so much Shel, I can always count on you for uplifting support!! :cheer: :kiss:

TGNessa B)

michelew wrote:
Nessa,

I just watched your playthrough for this. SO beautiful... If that's you sounding poor and cutting off some notes... Well I hope I too can play and sing half as well as that one day.

Your playing sounded so crisp and you make it look so easy.

Such a beautiful song. You really did it justice. Gorgeous.

Loved it!

Shel

TGNesh

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:04 am

Hey Sandy Sue! Don't tell me you deleted your comment??

Something along the lines of 'I don't always subscribe to the what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' and that you're definitely going to work on the song, right? :P

Oooooh can't wait for September!! :cheer: ;)

Ness

sandysue wrote:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic