>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - You're Beautiful - James Blunt

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Sandy: Thanks so much Sandy! So pleased to hear you like the addition of this one, great song to add to one's repertoire! :)

Michele: Aaah Shel, what to say here??!!! Once again you make me smile really big with your awesome 'my ego-boosting'-comments!!:cheer: :P The multitasking thing, well yeah, I gues I'm kinda able to do that! :laugh: And gosh, my fingers were killing me.... :S :blink: :X And also, thanks so much for adding the little guitar-lead, it really belongs in the song! Thanks my sweet friend! :)

Haoli: You too sweet guy, I always love your support Bill! :kiss:

Familyman: Ah Bart, every time I read you here and there, I'm reminded that we will finally meet in September, absolutely can't wait to give you a major hug!!!!! And yes, too cool that Shel added the guitar bit! :cheer: Thank you very much Bart! :)

TGNess B)

fjeanmur

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Vanessa,

As usual, great lesson. I just love that you do several songs by the same artist to make the lessons like little series. But when I saw the video of James Blunt, it reminded me of another video that we used to watch and we would watch over and over because it got funnier each time. Has anyone ever seen this parody? I just hope James Blunt had some thick skin.

Keep 'me coming, Vanessa. I love watching your lessons.

Jean

TGNesh

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Aaah you're so kind Jean, so nice to read your commen! :) :) :) And yeah, I indeed tend to do several songs in a row by one artist. Not quite ready with James Blunt yet, likely two more (one recent and one 'old', you may guess which one the latter will be! :P ). Anyway, so glad you're enjoying what I do! :cheer:

:laugh: :laugh: The video was hilarious!!

Thanks again Jean!

Ness

fjeanmur wrote:
Vanessa,

As usual, great lesson. I just love that you do several songs by the same artist to make the lessons like little series. But when I saw the video of James Blunt, it reminded me of another video that we used to watch and we would watch over and over because it got funnier each time. Has anyone ever seen this parody? I just hope James Blunt had some thick skin.

Keep 'me coming, Vanessa. I love watching your lessons.

Jean

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic