>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Postcards - James Blunt

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

The ‘jaunty’ Postcards is the 10th track of singer-songwriter James Blunt’s recent album ‘Moon Landing’. The lesson covers James’ ukelele part in the key of Bb, a guitar part in the key of G and a second guitar part, copying the keyboard, in the absolute key of B.

The song features five chords, I, II, IV, V and VI, an easy progression, upbeat fast strumming and happy lyrics, which makes it a very fun song to play.

Enjoy this level 2 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Hey TGNessa!

I just watched your preview for this lesson, or should I say I just watched your five minute free mini lesson with ukulele and multiple guitar segments.

My gosh woman! You just continue to find new ways to bring us fresh, fun and cool new stuff.

My only woe is I don't have a uke at work with me so I can't sit in the park at lunchtime and learn this.

You're the BEST!!!

Can't wait to get into this. :) thanks!

Shel

willem

Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:52 am

I appreciate the style in this lesson,I mean the diffrent instruments or second guitar,or keyboard to guitar,, etc.

Willem

ps. Don't know if its possible but is it an idea that you give bass lessons too,I mean not for this song but in general,just bass lessons?

haoli25

Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:03 pm

You ROCK, Miss Nessa!!! This is such a fun lesson. (Your are making me reconsider buying a ukulele :) ) Thank you very much.

Bill

michelew

Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:26 am

Hey Nessa,

I finally got a proper opportunity to watch all of your lesson and the playthrough. Really cute song and as usual you've packed a heap of info in there. You sing and play it so sweetly too.

It's a nice excuse to get my uke out. I learned a few new chord shapes which is nice and a bunch of other stuff as well.

Great idea for a lesson.

Oh and I enjoyed the rambling at the end too. I love the way you notice all the little details of a performance. :) Thanks sweet woman.

Shel

TGNesh

Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Michele: Heeeeeey Shel, so you got your uke out????! :P I'm sure this one is a piece of cake for you! :) So at the end you didn't think the same as I was thinking 'oh shut up woman, just finish the lesson' ??? :laugh: :laugh: I always look forward to your sweet and supportive responses Shel, they make my day, thanks so much for that, you're the best!! :) :) :)

Willem: That's good to hear Willem, thanks! Basslessons......hmmm, not sure if I would be the right person for that, also not sure if students are looking for it. My guess is that they don't really, even the constant weekly flow of songlessons for guitar doesn't cut it for everybody :S, so don't think someone is waiting for it. But hey, Totally Bassguitar would be very cool!! B)

Haoli25 :cheer: :cheer: Thanks so much sweet Bill! I can totally live with 'you ROCK'!! :cheer: :P And yep, I'd say, get yourself a uke! I'm still really happy that I got myself one a couple of years ago. I don't play it much, but when I do, its always a lot of fun!!! :)

TGNessa B)

sandysue

Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Hi Ness

You always teach us great stuff. You really have an ear for good music. As usual you're singing and playing are the very best. I just love all of your contributions thank you

Sandy

TGNesh

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:05 am

Thanks so much sweet Sandy! :cheer: Comments like these always makes it so worthwhile, means a lot to me, thanks again! :)

Ness

sandysue wrote:
Hi Ness

You always teach us great stuff. You really have an ear for good music. As usual you're singing and playing are the very best. I just love all of your contributions thank you

Sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic