>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Whodunit? - Neil Hogan Part 3-A - Walking Bass Variations

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new addition to the lesson release Whodunit?

After further review (partly due to a conversation with Sandy during her lesson last week) I thought it might be a good idea to offer some alternatives to the Walking Bass section of Whodunit. This segment presents a very easy way and one that is somewhere in between. Variation II is the easy way and just has chords grabbed over the walk. Variation I is a bit more challenging and includes a syncopated melody line.

Enjoy this level 8 lesson addition!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

sbutler

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Neil.

Now I can pull the tab out of the trash that I tossed in this morning, and give it another shot. It may still be out of my reach, but this looks promising.

Scott

willem

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:19 pm

sbutler wrote:

Now I can pull the tab out of the trash that I tossed in this morning, and give it another shot. It may still be out of my reach, but this looks promising.

Scott
You can do this Scott, i am sure after that signe thing! You're an hero.

thereshopeyet

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Amazing !

Thanks

:)

sbutler

Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:24 pm

willem wrote:
sbutler wrote:

Scott
You can do this Scott, i am sure after that signe thing! You're an hero.
Thanks Willem, I appreciate that. However, when it comes to judging the difficulty of a song, I use a scale that Neil Doesn't. If my pinky is planted on the High E or B string somewhere, and I need to move my ring finger across the fret board to the other side (independently) then it becomes a level 25 for me. I've been working those muscles for 5 years now, and I can't see any change at all. So if the song has that move, (and this one does), its unlikely I'll be able to play it. Signe didn't have that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic